ARE YOU DEALING WITH MOLD IN YOUR HOME? LET AM:PM RESTORATION TO HELP! OUR EXPERT TEAM CAN IDENTIFY, ASSESS, AND ELIMINATE MOLD FROM YOUR PROPERTY! Get your free on-site estimate now
MOLD REMEDIATION SERVICES
Mold is one of the worst contaminants you can find in your home, that not always can be visible or easy to spot. It can quickly become infected with mold with the introduction of a water source, like a roof or plumbing leak. The wetness and humidity causes mold to spread throughout a property in as little as 48-72 hours. and if left unchecked it can impede your quality of life and put the structure of your home at risk. If you see signs of mold in your home, or if you recently had water damage, don’t hesitate to give our team a call. We use advanced tools and techniques to detect any mold that may be present in your home. Our team use Eco Green, pet friendly chemicals for mold removal procedure. TOXIC Mold is a Hazard to Health and Home. PROTECT YOUR HOME & HEALTH FROM DAMAGING INFESTATIONS
CAN LIVING IN A HOME WITH A MOLD MAKE YOU SICK? Yes! Breathing in mold spores can worsen asthma, cause fatigue, and even irritate your lungs and mucous membranes. Individuals with allergies or compromised immune systems should be wary of mold infestations. Black mold can produce symptoms similar to illness like coughing, sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes, and skin rashes. Our mold removal experts will arrive at your home and inspect the damage around your house, roof, and property to check for signs of mold.
REASONS TO DO MOLD TEST!If you can physically see or smell mold in any part of your dwelling, there are likely mold spores in the air you're breathing. Moisture causes the mold spores to expand to other areas and it uses water as a source of food. Am:Pm Restoration inspector will look for visual problems in your home and track signs that encourage mold growth such as:
- Water stains
- Heavy smell of mildew
- Water seepage
- Leaky roof.
- Sensitivity to mold: itchy eyes, burning filling on skin, coughing.
- Save money by calling us!
Only a professional black mold removal company can ensure the mold has been completely removed from your home. If the mold removal process is not done wright, the mold spores will find other places to spread. In many instances, mold is located in crawl spaces, behind walls, in sub floor, or in ceiling. Upon inspection of your home, we will work to identify all mold colonies to ensure that all the mold in your home has been located and properly removed.
How Do I Know If I Have Mold?You can usually determine the mold in your home by looking for the following signs and using your senses for example:
- Visual Inspection: Check for any discoloration or unusual growth on these surfaces. Mold often appears as black, green, brown, or white spots on walls, ceiling, and other surfaces. It can have a fuzzy or slimy texture.
- Musty Odor: According to EPA, the musty smell of mold is caused by some of the particles that they produce. As mold grow and reproduce, they emit microbial volatile organic compounds which have bed odors. And its have the potential to cause health effects.
- Water Damage: Areas with a history of water leaks, flood, or high humidity are more likely to develop mold. Check for water stains, dampnes, or peeling paint and wallpaper.
- Allergic Reactions: The symptoms of headaches, skin irritation, coughing, itchy eyes and throat, and nasal congestion. Respiratory infections can be a great risk for those who are exposed to mold more often.
- Humidity Levels: Mold thrives in high moister environments. Consider using a hygrometer device to measure the moister levels in your home. Ideally, indoor humidity should be between 30-50%.
- Hidden Areas: We recommend to do mold testing and the reason is that mold is not all the time can be visual, in some cases it can grow in hidden places for example behind drywall, under carpets, and in air ducts.
Trusted Mold Remediation Experts Fast, Fair, No-Hassle Service
Removing mold is a dangerous process that requires proper handling. Using advanced techniques and newest equipment, we will inspect your property, contain the affected areas and safely remove the mold. Our priority is to create a healthy, mold free environment in your home. You can rely on us to handle your black mold concerns with a commitment to restore your property to normal and healthy place to live. AM:PM Restoration and construction in Los Angeles have professional, experienced and compassionate expert assistance, don't hesitate and contact us today for black mold removal services. We understand the stress that comes with mold abatement, and we’re here to help throughout the entire process.
- Simple, Immediate Site Inspection
- Flood Water & Sewage Cleanup
- Mold Location & Containment
- Tarping & Board-Up Services
- Mold Testing & Identification
- Odor Removal & Air Quality Testing Get your free on-site estimate now